About Adrenaline Off-Road
It started in 2002 with an idea…
Be your one stop shop for all of your parts and service needs
Adrenaline Off Road LLC. has been in business since 2002.
We pride ourselves on our large selection of parts from over 100 manufacturers and our skilled installation that is available for every product we sell.
In fact, we challenge you to find the lowest advertised price and we will do our best to match or beat it!
We also buy, sell, and trade used parts. While we specialize in Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler vehicles, we work on all different makes and models.
Meet Our Experts
- All parts are warranted by their respective manufacturers not by Adrenaline Off Road, LLC. We will help as much as we possibly can to resolve warranty issues. Non-defective items or special order parts that are not in stock that are returned are subject to a 10% restocking fee. There may also be restocking fees from our vendors or manufactures as well as shipping charges to and from our vendors and manufactures. Adrenaline Off Road LLC, accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Cash, Electronic Checks
- Vehicles that were serviced must be paid in full and removed from the property no later than 72 hours after the work is completed, unless specific prior arrangements are made for pickup at a later date. All vehicles that are still here after 72 hours are subject to storage fees of $15.00 per day for the first 30 days, and $30.00 per day after 30 days. No exceptions will be made!
- If the account is placed in the hands of a collection agency. The buyer agrees to pay reasonable collection fees.
Additionally, all parts left here after 30 days become the property of Adrenaline Off Road, LLC.
- Not affiliated with Jeep, Jeep is a registered trademark of the FCA Corporation.
Names are used for reference only. Individual logos are the property of their respective companies.
- The type of work that Adrenaline Off Road LLC. performs is mostly related to modification of vehicles which raise the center of gravity to add larger tires and install traction devices in the differentials such as lockers and limited slips.
- Other services include major modifications to the suspension and frame of the vehicle including swapping engines and drivetrains from other makes of vehicles. Many of the parts that we sell and install may not meet emissions requirements.
- Safety protection items such as bumpers and roll cages are also installed and or fabricated at Adrenaline Off Road LLC. Upon request we can also disable your TPMS system which is illegal for street use.
- All the work performed and parts that are fabricated or sold by Adrenaline Off Road LLC. or provided by our customers are intended for off road use only and are considered unsafe for street use.
- Furthermore, the manner in which the vehicle is used ( off road or public streets) is it at the vehicle owners discretion and in no way can Adrenaline Off Road LLC. be responsible for any situations that may occur.
- Please wash off the underside of your vehicle before bringing it in for service!
- Please drop off your vehicle with plenty fuel for proper test driving